I have not yet decided on my own course of action. Someone has. His name is Mark Roote. The source of his comments are in the link HERE.
Mark's core thoughts:
Now to my response when I find one of these criminal enterprises in action:
1) I have a smart phone with the ability to live feed video to the
internet, and it will be rolling and feeding before I come to a stop at
2) I will knowingly submit to some violations of my G*d-given and
unalienable rights in order to be allowed to pass through this
3) Even though I will eventually submit, I will put up a verbal fight
and get as close to the line of being arrested as I feel comfortable
doing without actually getting arrested.
4) I am breaking no laws for which they can legally arrest me (While
Open Carry is legal without a license in Pennsylvania, being inside a
vehicle is considered concealed and therefore requires a license in
accordance with state law. I have a valid License to Carry Firearms
issued in Pennsylvania.)
5) After I am ‘cleared’ to go about my business, I will deliver any
non-combatants from my vehicle to a safe location and I will return from
a distance… there will be no live video feed of any further actions,
but there may be video of one form or another available at a later date.
This is my decision, and I will live and die by it.
A man has committed himself to a principled course of action. Each of us must consider the same options. I pray the Fed-Goons are reading these blogs. I pray that common sense prevails.