Friday, January 13, 2012

Each of us has to make his Own Decision

I have not yet decided on my own course of action. Someone has. His name is Mark Roote. The source of his comments are in the link HERE.

Mark's core thoughts:

Now to my response when I find one of these criminal enterprises in action:
1) I have a smart phone with the ability to live feed video to the internet, and it will be rolling and feeding before I come to a stop at said checkpoint.
2) I will knowingly submit to some violations of my G*d-given and unalienable rights in order to be allowed to pass through this checkpoint.
3) Even though I will eventually submit, I will put up a verbal fight and get as close to the line of being arrested as I feel comfortable doing without actually getting arrested.
4) I am breaking no laws for which they can legally arrest me (While Open Carry is legal without a license in Pennsylvania, being inside a vehicle is considered concealed and therefore requires a license in accordance with state law. I have a valid License to Carry Firearms issued in Pennsylvania.)
5) After I am ‘cleared’ to go about my business, I will deliver any non-combatants from my vehicle to a safe location and I will return from a distance… there will be no live video feed of any further actions, but there may be video of one form or another available at a later date.

This is my decision, and I will live and die by it.


A man has committed himself to a principled course of action. Each of us must consider the same options. I pray the Fed-Goons are reading these blogs. I pray that common sense prevails.

No comments: