Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fraud? Hornswoggle? Bullshit? You tell me...

This is it? This all there is? It reminds me very much of the "757 hit the Pentagon" story.



Not one school surveillance video? Not even a still shot from the surveillance video? Not one mobile phone video?


Take a long look at these two videos on youtube. Then tell me what you think. I am not asking you to debunk the videos. I am asking you to address the questions raised. Anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&bpctr=1358657090

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nUOBSN03TU

Eidt: this one also.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igfczc6m5M4


The MSM? We all know the answer, so we don't even need to ask the question. What is astounding, is that not one MSM reporter even wants to know.

Why is there NOT ONE Law Imposement officer in the Newtown vicinity asking and answering these questions?

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

How many have there been with the same formula?

Are we all truly this stupid?

3 comments:

falaholic said...

it's called brainwashed European mentality

Creative Competitive Advantage said...

I totally get your point and I agree with you. This should not be happening again.

Nehru suit said...

First of all I would like to thank you for the great and informative entry. I have to admit that I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future. Keep it up.