Friday, December 20, 2013

Has Digital Rape Become Standard Police Precedure?

(Image found of Google)


There are multiple sources on this story. Here are two which you can read at your leisure.

A New Mexico Woman was strip searched and then digitally raped both anally and vaginally, supposedly in a search for drugs. When no contraband was found, she was transported to a hospital in EL Paso and forced to defecate in front of witnesses, then subjected to a CT scan and an x-ray, and as if that wasn't enough, her anus was digitally raped again.

The people who did this to her will have qualified immunity from prosecution for the crimes. They will face no criminal charges. They will spend not one night in jail. They will probably receive, if they are investigated at all, paid administrative leave pending the ultimate exoneration.

In this case it was Customs and Border Protection personnel (don't you feel protected?). Those federal officers think digitally raping your wife, daughter or mother is the right thing to do. They did it willingly. They did it gladly. They did it with enthusiasm. They did it because they wanted to. They did it because they know they will get away with it.

Do you think for a moment these sociopathic, digitally-raping, citizen-abusing, shameless sons-of-bitches asked themselves if this was the objectively "right" thing to do?  No. They thought to themselves, "This is what we're going to do... because we can."

They don't give half a God-damn about your rights.

Do you still believe the MYTH that the "vast majority" of Law Imposement personnel are super-duper good guys, who want only to "do the right thing"? Do you still buy into the fantasy that there are just a few bad apples making headlines in the press? I do not. I disabused myself of that notion long ago.

For the record, I will not stand idly by and allow any man to abuse my wife, my daughter or my mother. I care not who his employer is. It does not matter that he wears a super hero costume and bears a magic shield.

Natural Law says I have a right to defend my life and that which is mine. Period.

Where I live, statute law says this, "A person is justified in the use of force against an aggressor when and to the extent it appears to him and he reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or another against such aggressor's imminent use of unlawful force."

 
Natural Law dictates my actions. I will prevent the abuse, including digital rape, of my self, my wife, my daughter or my mother. If anyone (and I mean ANYONE, it does not matter to me that the assailant wears a super hero costume and bears a magic shield) attempts such abuse, I will lawfully defend myself, my wife, my daughter and my mother. If I find out after the fact that such an assault has occurred, may God have mercy of the assailant. I will not.

No comments: