Monday, April 30, 2012

Kerodin Makes His Stand



Will you join him?

Read this.

Money quote: "Saturday November 3, 2012 I will have a hall rented for III Patriots and advocates of Liberty in Washington DC.  We will walk boldly into the lair of the Enemy and look him in his eye and we will tell our enemies where we stand, what we intend, and what will happen if they do not immediately cease and desist in their abuse of the Constitution.

I will take point.  I will give that speech.  I will take the heat.  I will say things that will probably be sufficient to earn an indictment."

and,

"Patriots: I will be there, and I will do this.

I will do it alone, if I must.

I would prefer not to be alone.

If they mean to have a war, let them start with me.

It is time."

Kerodin does not mince words.  God bless him.

No comments: